The perfect gift for the pinot noir lover in your life. We’ve rounded up some of the best bang for your buck Pinot Noir from the key Pinot Noir producing regions of New Zealand in this outstanding selection.
- - Wairau Hills Pinot Noir 2013
- - Orchard Lane Pinot Noir 2014
- - Fairmont Estate Block One Pinot Noir 2013
- - Julicher 99 Rows 2011
- - Rockburn Central Otago Pinot Noir 2014
- - Devil’s Staircase Central Otago Pinot Noir 2016
- - Putiki Lodge Central Otago Pinot Noir 2012
- - Locharburn Pinot Noir 2014
- - Omihi Road Waipara Pinot Noir 2009
- - Loveblock Central Otago Pinot Noir 2012
- - Mud House SV Claim 431 Pinot Noir 2014
- - Gibbston Valley Gold River Pinot Noir 2015
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Shipping is a flat $7.95 per order to any MAINLAND New Zealand address. Other NZ Island addresses (Waiheke, Stewart etc) are quoted at cost. We do not ship outside of New Zealand. We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery. Offshore islands can take longer still. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.